Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Now, I am a Liebster Award Winning Blogger! :D

First things first , I would like to thank Bhumi from Hey Listen Wait” for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award . Can’t  tell you how content I am right now. Being a newbie with a 2 month old blog..this truly means a lot.:D
Last weekend , to be exact on a Saturday ..I have been confronted with an awesome opportunity from my fellow blogger. I am one of the nominees for the Liebster Award. I feel happy , honored & privileged to have been chosen & I am equally excited  to choose my nominees for the same. May I also take this wonderful opportunity to thank the Indiblogger community for their support :)
I am ever grateful to you fellow bloggers  for your stamp of confidence…your visits…kind comments & now with this award..I feel super encouraged & can’t wait  to write the next post  of the many more posts to come . Carpe Diem! J

WHAT IS LIEBSTER AWARD ? – Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. It is said that , the Liebster Blog Award started in Germany(probably) & is used to highlight new/recent/lesser known blogs or let say blogs with less than 200 followers.
HOW A LIEBSTER AWARD WORKS ? - The Liebster is an award you accept with the intention of paying it forward. When you get nominated ,you have 10 questions to answer .Answer them ,then create 10 more questions &  choose 10 more bloggers whom you feel are deserving of more subscribers & you pass the award on to them.
So here are my answers to the questions asked to me by Miss. Bhumi of “Hey wait listen!” at http://howdypancakes.blogspot.in/2013/10/liebster-my-first-blog-award.html
1. If you were to write the story of your life, what might be the title?
Hmm…the title would be “Hey there! Nikhil here”
2.If you could have lunch with any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Sachin Tendulkar because I never gotta chance to meet him , so if this award’s trivia gives me a  chance to then I’l take it :D
3.If you could be any animal for a day, what would you be and why?
Dog’s my favorite animal anytime but if I get a chance to be an animal I would certainly choose a flying one maybe an Eagle so that I can cover most of the places in a day that I have planned on visiting. Would certainly save some air fare .:p
4. Item on your “bucket list” that you would be MOST upset if you didn't accomplish.
Skydiving or maybe the travels that I wish to do in the future.
5. What’s something you regret, and how would you change it if you could?
Would have loved to start reading from a younger age which I have changed now by doing reading on a regular basis , so that I can cover many books.
6.Name any 3 blogs you like and read everyday and why?
Time constraint doesn’t allow me to read blogs on a regular basis but I do check out a couple of blogs every once in a while if I get a chance to. 1> the POSITIVITYBLOG by Henrik Edberg..’coz this is one of the first blogs that I read & made me wanna go back to it  2> writetribe by Corinne Rodrigues…I guess most of us just love this blog ‘coz it gives us bloggers a lot to write & think upon 3>  Aficionado…..by me :p :p…’coz whatever I write ,I love reading it later as an audience/viewer to check whether it is really worthwhile J.Sometimes I feel it is & sometimes I don’t, that is when I edit or hit the delete button :D
7.Name one thing you would like to do before leaving this earth.
I better check my fuel & then cross check the essential things as per my checklist  that I cannot live without .:p
8.If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life what would it be? Why?
Navy blue ,it is then forever .
9.What's the last dream you had that you remember?
I actually have a tough time when it comes to remembering the dreams. The last one had something to do with a gathering or more like a reunion with my friends in a park or a jungle…who knows for sure :p :D.
10.Morning or night person?
Night person for life, I guess :D…keep me awake the whole night, I would be glad to do so but when you ask me to get up before sunset then you are actually killing me, mate. O_o
 ---------------------------------------------------------------
I have tried my level best to be honest here & answer all the questions straight from the heart.
Now choosing the nominees & the questions ,,,that’s one hell of a task.
So, the nominees(in no particular order)  are….
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: To the people I have nominated above: This may or may not be your first liebster but the reason behind me nominating you is: I enjoy reading your blog & you guys do deserve a lot more subscribers J.Keep Blogging & Write on!
Now the questions compiled for you guys.
1> If you get an option to change your name ,what would be your new name?
2> Why do you blog & what keeps you going? (actual reason)
3> Of all the places you have visited so far, Your favorite place & why?
4> Anything that you would change about yourself?
5> 5 rare random facts about yourself that most people don't know?
6> Your favorite TV show/movie/book? Answer one or two or all.:)
7> One particular thing that you miss from your childhood days?
8> If you had one wish, what would it be?
9> An awesome moment that you can never forget?
10> Now a cliché one: If you had one superpower ,what would it be?

Let’s pass it on & see what others have to say….
Keep Blogging J
Carpe Diem!

82 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Nikhil.... Humbled to receive this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nikhil and thank you so much...I will answer the question in a post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sugandha!:)
      Ya sure...:)..Start cracking the answers soon!:)
      Congratulations to you too!:D

      Delete
  3. Thanks Nikhil! That's really great! Congrats for your Award!

    Thanks for nominating me! Will surely answer your Qs soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Anita!:) You truly deserved it.:D
      Waiting for your answers.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Congrats to you too!:)
      Thanks a ton for the nomination.:D :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats Nikhil.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow !! Way to go buddy ! Congrats !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton mate!:)
      Thanks for stopping by.:D

      Delete
  7. congrats :) A lot of smileys in your post I must say :D I like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the people hate it when they see a lot of smileys but then again...the best way to express yourself is words & the best way to channelise your excitement is some smileys tagged along with some words :)
      Glad you liked it buddy!:)

      Delete
  8. Congratulations Buddy! Your post reminded me of my very own first blog award....I know how you are feeling right now...it's an amazing feeling... :) Sadly...I miss those days now! If I am nominated for any award now, I don't even have time to acknowledge it :( These moments are little joys of life. Cherish them and remember! This is just the beginning :) Now, after reading your post, I have got this crazy feeling to live those old moments again...Thank you so much for making me Nostalgic! :)

    Regards,
    fellow blogger,
    Bushra \m/

    P.S-you have a lovely blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels great when a fellow blogger(a much accomplished one who blogs like a professional :D) praises your work. Now this comment of yours has made my day , gal :).
      I know ...after sometime when you get used to things, the charm or let say the spark is less compared to the time when you just started...maybe that is good in a way & bad too...but that is how we human beings roll you know :p :p...Thanks a ton Bushra for dropping by!...Much appreciated & means a lot!:D

      Delete
  9. hi.i've been reading ur blog. :) its quite impressing.check out my teen blog and experiences @ www.godhanaini.blogspot.com i'd like u to follow my blog bcz u r one of the impressing bloggers i've seen this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naini,
      I will surely check it out.
      Thanks & I am glad you like my blog!:D :)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Nope , you can't do that I guess. One has to be nominated by a fellow blogger.:)

      Delete
  11. Congratulations Nikhil.
    Super answers. :D

    unfettered-wingss.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have learned a lot from your article and I’m looking forward to apply

    it recruitment agencies

    recruitment company

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic piece, well tailored…. You sort of cleared my phobias… NowI can give it a shot… I pray I don’t run out of contents!…a big kudos

    HR outsourcing companies in India

    Job Agencies

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will definitely use this information in the very near future. I have saved this link and will return in a

    Job agencies

    Job consultancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for providing such a great article, this article is very helpful for me, a lot of thanks.
    HR outsourcing

    Talent acquisition company

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for providing such a great article, this article is very helpful for me, a lot of thanks.
    Free learning management system

    Popular learning management systems

    ReplyDelete
  17. Grab the best microwave convection oven for baking, cooking with buyers guide and review. best convection microwave oven

    ReplyDelete
  18. This was a fantastic blog. A lot of very good information was given,

    white label LMS

    Best Learning Management System

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will definitely use this information in the very near future. I have saved this link and will return in a

    Learning Management Software For Schools

    best learning management software for schools

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for providing such a great article, this article very helps full for me, a lot of thanks
    interactive online education software for schools
    Best Online LMS

    ReplyDelete
  21. This was a fantastic blog. A lot of excellent information is given,

    Top Learning Management Systems
    LMS Company>

    ReplyDelete